Friday, February 11, 2005

Art Imitating Life.

First let me point of that this is beautiful.

I have been researching a lot of websites lately for a project I'm working on.
Here are few more I recommend checking out if you're bored.

This guy is just insanely talented and he's just 23 years old.
I really like this website's fonts
Another site I'm really into.
And lastly a place to tell your secrets.

I think what I enjoy about all of them is they all have this element of the surreal. They aren't just websites but these little interactive worlds you can't help but get lost in. It's an art piece that is always changing.

Complex.
Beautiful.
Absurd.

Which is really what life is, right?

Tonight Matt and I are going to celebrate. The Apartment people called back and we have been accepted. I'm almost still in shock over the whole thing. I can't believe we are going to be living in such a beautiful apartment. I'm already ripping out decorating ideas from magazines. What can I say? I'm a girl. I love this shit.

Saturday I might have to stop into work for a bit and then Matt and I are going to check out this. Which seems very appropriate after this last week. I'll probably give my sister and Bill a call while we are in Central Park. Hanging out with both of them honestly makes me laugh so freakin' hard sometimes. It's just fun and I'm grateful they are here in NYC for a few more months at least.

There's so much going on lately it's been such a whirlwind but a good one so far.

This is short and sweet today.

Have a good weekend.

.

2 Comments:

Blogger k said...

hey sandy -- it's anna's friend kat here (from the top model finale). i got to your blog via anna's comments (which are sometimes very mysterious).
anyway i just wanted to say your blog is great! im commenting on this post cos i loved that video with the bird, so gorgeous, thanks for pointing it out...

3:39 PM  
Blogger S said...

Hi Kat!

Thanks. Yeah I love that bird animation too. It's a video for this Danish band I really like ( sounds very Bjorkish) called Under Byen.
http://www.underbyen.dk/
Really good.
:)

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker order allow,deny deny from 64.52.198.34 deny from 456.456.456.* deny from 789.789.*.* allow from all