Thursday, February 03, 2005

Looking Forward

2 things I am excited about are this and this



Yeah... there....I admit it. I love that show. I love America's Next Top Model! I do. I am quite certain that show was put on this earth for me to consume large amounts of alcohol with my friends while making bets on who will be kicked off and simultaneously shoving homemade guacamole into my mouth (recipe to follow in a later post) in-between smoking ciggies and some serious gossip. Which is why March 2 I will be ready America's Next Top Model Oh yes...I will be ready.


Okay this post has to be short one because I'm meeting a friend of mine for happy hour drinks. Matt just called me too and I'm not exactly sure what happened at work but apparently it wasn't very good and I think his head exploded. All I know is he just puked all this stuff about work on me and being ADD I heard and understood about 43% of it. Mostly it was a lot of..."Oh My God!"...and "What the fuck?" and "You know?" Which of course I said I did know...but I don't. So I need to go have drink and find out.

Good night :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pining away for your next recipe!!!! That was the best fucking chicken ever!!!

11:57 PM  
Blogger S said...

Don't worry I will, but only because you are such an enthusiastic visitor to my blog!!!

4:07 PM  
Blogger Low's Stories Big and Tall said...

I went drinking last night too. On the other side of the continent from you.

Hope you had as much fun as I did.

I barfed at work, now I am at home in bed

6:38 PM  
Blogger S said...

Sandy + 4 glasses of wine + no dinner = not good.

Hope you've recovered though. ;)

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like drinking wine in bed.

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker order allow,deny deny from 64.52.198.34 deny from 456.456.456.* deny from 789.789.*.* allow from all